Welcome !

I am Terri Zollinger. I am a lifestyle photographer based in central Florida. 
For more information regarding my photography services , please contact me through my website : www.terrizphoto.com or email me directly:  terri@terrizphoto.com

This blog is my adventure of  documenting my life as well as the honor of helping others to visually document theirs ...

enjoy ...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

another logo change

i just didn't like that last design - okay , it was pretty bad ....... so , i came up with this new one (above) ...... i think this is it ..... as i am working on my new site , i changed the front page to this new logo , and i really like it ...... hope you all do too ...... anyway , getting closer on the launching of my new site - it is really cool watching it come to life .....

2 comments:

  1. I love the new logo - yes, this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great---the tennis pictures also greatlove dad

    ReplyDelete