Welcome !

I am Terri Zollinger. I am a lifestyle photographer based in central Florida. 
For more information regarding my photography services , please contact me through my website : www.terrizphoto.com or email me directly:  terri@terrizphoto.com

This blog is my adventure of  documenting my life as well as the honor of helping others to visually document theirs ...

enjoy ...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{ "wedding bells" contest }



in my post below , i mentioned the contest from i heart faces

this entry is for the wedding bells section...
i chose this image because i love the moment right before "the kiss" - it is magical - it says it all ... the happiness , the love !!

this image will be judged by the founders of i heart faces - then if it makes it into their cut of the top 50 or so - then it will be forwarded over to jasmine star to narrow it down further to her top 10 . those 10 images will go back to i heart faces for them to consider the winner !!

it will be a tough job but i know jasmine and the girls at i heart faces will have alot of fun through the process and come out with the perfect winner !!





3 comments:

  1. That is priceless.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image. I love the b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture a lot. It is beautiful. Very beautiful! Nice to meet you. Welcome to I heart faces!

    ReplyDelete