Welcome !

I am Terri Zollinger. I am a lifestyle photographer based in central Florida. 
For more information regarding my photography services , please contact me through my website : www.terrizphoto.com or email me directly:  terri@terrizphoto.com

This blog is my adventure of  documenting my life as well as the honor of helping others to visually document theirs ...

enjoy ...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

kristin & family

i had the wonderful honor of photographing kristin and her family .... as well as a 4 generation image !!! it was awesome ....
the kids were wonderful , and their dog was sooo cute ....
it was a beautiful , HOT summer morning and i had so much fun ....thank-you kristin and family for a lovely morning !!!

oh , and could they have picked any better colors to photograph !?!!! i loved it !!!!




























2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin - I know you! Owen was in Harley's Kindergarten class for half the year! Great pics. Isn't Terri unbelievable??? Good job Terri!

    ReplyDelete