Welcome !

I am Terri Zollinger. I am a lifestyle photographer based in central Florida. 
For more information regarding my photography services , please contact me through my website : www.terrizphoto.com or email me directly:  terri@terrizphoto.com

This blog is my adventure of  documenting my life as well as the honor of helping others to visually document theirs ...

enjoy ...

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm posting again ..... Yeah !!!!

(this site has not been cooperating for me lately , but hopefully now it is all better !!!!)

i am just having so much fun with all my client's !!! thank-you to everyone who has believed in me and invited me to share such special moments with you and your families !!! truly an honor......

for the next week or so , i will be posting every day !!!

i have so much to share with you ...

i will start today with a great friend of mine - heather and her family ...

enjoy !!!!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures Terri....Josie wants to see more so we'll check in every night!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete